Saturday 9 April 2011

Something Occurred to me..

Thats all it is, really. Apart from the fact that friends but it may be only a few do write here. I have a few other blogs, but I would prefer it for you not to visit them.
Awkwardness.
If you must like to know some facts about me, here are some.
I go by Arry. Ariana, the full version. It's my middle name, not my first. I prefer it so much more though.
My age, I'm eleven years old. If you'd like my birthday it's on the birthday club page, which please could you sign up for.

Willow Smith.
What's up with her?
I have a good friend named Willow.
My neighbours had a willow tree.
Is her stage name now Willow?

Haha :) Going a little bit off topic there...

Could you in anyway help?
Oh, it doesn't matter anyway.

I'd like to thank lel1996 for following me :D
&Ana. She is still a writer here, you know, but she hasn't posted "properly" yet.

Fame, what's it about?
Money? Blah? Hacking?

-Sigh-
Thanks for reading this random dilly-dally-o-weird-daydream-post.
Doesn't it seem like I post a video in every post? It's just something I like to do.
And to finish off...

No comments:

Post a Comment