Sunday 24 April 2011

Sorry for not posting, but...

I just got back from my holiday to Alton Towers!
Now, you may be wondering, "What rides did she go on?"
Well, I'mma tell you!
First day, I went to the waterpark, it has a really nice jacoozi called the "Bubbly Wubbly"
Anyway, to the rides!

TH13TEEN
It was really fun, dark and exiting! With the rollercoaster actually dropping through the floor.
(That video is not of me, but I was in the back seat!!)
Loved TH13TEEN. :D

Oh no. The nemesis! I hated this one! My brother and dad made me do it! I had my eyes closed all the way through.
You are hanging off the rails, like, the seat is, and your sitting in it right way up.
If you go on the Nemesis, be sure to feel dizzy after!
That was the Runaway Mine Train. Fun, easy to ride and great for those little people and others who are scared of going on the really big ones.

The Blade. Hah, got back on my Dad for making me go on the nemesis - he is really afraid of heights!
And now, let us see it POV.
Congo River Rapids is up next, bring a raincoat.
We loved this one so much we went on it twice :D As many as 8 people can ride.
Squirrel Nutty ride :) This one's for my 6 year old brother, it's a rollercoaster, but very slow and you sit inside an acorn.
There's not much to say about it.

Tractors, for my 4 year old brother.
Doodle-do-derby, for my 4 and 6 year old brothers.
 It's just like a carousel, but with farm animals that make noises when you press the buttons on them.
Duels - make way for the spirits.

I can't believe people actually thought it was scary. It was really hilarious, for me.

Eye-Spy boat ride.
I can't find any videos of this, but it was a lovely little boat ride, next to the farm, which had guinea pigs and chickens in it.

Charlie and the Chocolate factory: The ride.
I love how it tells you the story the way along.
That's the glass elevator part.

SkyRide an easy option of travel and a great way to see the sights! My 6 year old brother wanted to go on this one, so we did.
I think that's all that I went on.
Oh, and let's just have a quick look at the Oblivion and Rita.
You'll see why I didn't want to go on them.
Oblivion. There is a drop, into a hole underground. I am afraid of heights. It purposely stops when you are at the top to frighten you.
Now, for Rita.
^ The Waterpark


The lift in the hotel I was staying in. Whenever I used the lift I did that too xD but they have changed the music to something more "Piratey" now.

^ Last but not least, the amazing monorail.
And I was pretty lucky on this holiday, after all, I went in the arcade, tried to win an iPad, and lost. Tried a different maching to win an iPod and won! I won a silver iPod (nano, I think) from an arcade machine for £1!

Thank you for taking your time to read this long post, and have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment